The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

pigtail fuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backinajiffy12

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2008
Shakopee, Minnesota
So I am sick of my 3 gauge pillar not lighting up at night. I was on STM and they have these cool pigtail fuses for an easy way to make your gauges light up. has anyone used them. and if so which fuse did you intercange with?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Wow talk about coincidence haha I was just trying to find some of these whats the website?

I have all my gauge power wires soldered together running into one wire that I put in the fuse box on a factory fuse.

No I did not know that. I went online on autozone and only found fuses. So a single 5 amp would be fine for all gauges I'm guessing.

Mchustla how is that working for you?

They work like a charm, there are a couple spare fuse slot under the dash to plug into. I wired mine into my cigarette lighter to so they react when I turn the headlights on. Go to autozone or oreilly's and ask for an add-a-circuit.

Nope, the lighter has 4 different wires leading to it, one for the 12v power, a ground, and then a 12v power and ground for the light bulb. I relocated it farther back on the center console anyway so I could put my boost gauge there so when I extended the wires I just soldered on two additional leads. Everything still works like a charm. All my gauges are white face during the day, flip on the headlights and everything dims and my gauges switch to blue. I can take pics of everything if you would like to see.

No problems at all and the stock fuse they are hooked up to is actually the cig fuse if I remember correctly. Been like this for about a year now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back