The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

PieEyedPiper - Clean Out Your Mailbox or Become VIP!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMunknown

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 16, 2004
Worcester, Massachusetts
Cole, the title says it all. ;)

Mods, please delete shortly after CB responds. Thanks. :)

Haha! Yeah I couldn't renew my VIP membership this year and I'm a freakin' pack-rat when it comes to PM's. I know as soon as I clear it out I'll pull my hair out over some important reference I needed.

Anthony and I connected. Thanks guys.

^ I don't believe the person is notified when someone posts to their page. I was trying to get his.... :ahem:..... attention. Ya know what, f*** you guys! :p

BTW, Cole your mailbox is full again. Just become VIP. Then you won't have to worry about keeping all those top secret PMs and having no room for anyone else! :)

^ Ah, I see it now Brian. Thanks. I don't remember that when I've gotten posts....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back