The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Pictures of your Spark Plug covers!! [Merged 3-2022]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I'm looking to buy another spark plug cover and was trying to see what all out's there. I used to have one on my talon I really liked but I dont think it would go with my new theme very well.

Here's a pic of my talon with a injen plug cover

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

What is the theme you're going with ?

I am in the works of ordering me a new oem cover for mine, since i'm going with the red/black theme.
Also the polished allen bolts and piping i think IMO will flow smoothly with the oem cover.

To each it's own right ?

I like the stock one it gives a nice stealth look.

I still haven't seen anyone else with this one. I dont know where the guy i got the car from got it either but i think its pretty sweet.

I still haven't seen anyone else with this one. I dont know where the guy i got the car from got it either but i think its pretty sweet.

I think that's a slider rail from a kitchen drawer

Where did you get your strut tower bar? I saw one one a really clean 2g at work today but didn't have a chance to ask the owner.

Thanks.

Correct me if im wrong, but it seems like an RRE strut bar.

The best looking one so far is the stock one the rest look pretty ricey you guys are wasting your money.

My car didn't even come with one! Still have to track one down. All the aftermarket ones seem expensive as hell though. Not trying to pay $50+ for that.:hmm:

I see these a lot, where did you get it?

A guy on 4G61T.org wanted some old caliper brackets I had, and he offered me the cover for it. I personally wouldn't have paid money for one either, but if I could help a brother out with some old brackets I wasn't using... Why not.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back