The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Pictures of wheel setups!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsi tunner

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 24, 2008
gatineau, QC_Canada
hey guys I`ve serched for pictures of nice wheel setup on 2g and I have a hard time finding some wide wheel setup!
Im now making some 400whp and im looking for a nice and widest possible whitout getting into to much rubbing...

My idea right now is maybe going down to 16x9 with 255/45 hoosier r6 or ill maybe stay in the 17x8 im just verry courious to see some pictures to make my mind clear on the look i want.
My fenders will be rolled and i'll maybe grind the knuckel a bit if needed.

Soo i need numbers regarding the offset of your rims and wheel dimentions would be awesome!

ty!! Eric

nothin really to look at, they are far from being worth taking pics of yet...but im running FD Rx7 wheels. 16x8, and i believe something like 13 pounds a piece (or 15...)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

16x8 looks nice , i was thinking 16x9 whit decent rubber would look awesome

Good luck fitting 9" rims on there. I think the widest you can go it 8" wide, unless you roll the fenders.

fenders will be rolled of corse! would be nice to see them on a pic tho...

235/45/17's on Evo 8's with fully rolled fenders. Getting ready to throw on some 255's, I will need to def shave down my rear trailing arms though.

CLEAN EFFIN' car man!

I have wide set up on mine and I have little rubbing. I am running DPE R20 19x8 in the front and 19x9 rear. It rubs a little on come corners but nothing to serious. The offset I am not sure of but I pretty sure its +35 but I got them from a G35 hope that helps. Check out my pics see if the set up is what you are looking for.

Here's mine with 245/45/18 on 18x8.5" with +35mm offset.

255/35/18s fit too. I was trying out a 245/45 tire to see how it would drive as I prefer a bit more sidewall.

Keep in mind my fenders are flared to accomodate these wheels.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 544
This is my setup... 245/45's on 17x8's +38.

Beau Brown isn't very active around here anymore but he has a fairly aggressive wheel/tire combo, heres his car... 235/40's on 17x9's +35

:dsm:

evo IX 235 tire

Last edited by a moderator:
KIDTSI, if you still have those RPF1s and I can jew you out of them somehow, let me know. OK

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back