The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Pictures of the nitrous backfire at todays shootout...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did anyone see that (1gb) DSM on fire on the very back page of this month's MODIFIED MAGAZINE?

That car was a lot worse that the nitrous backfire at shootout last year.

Looks crazy. :( :confused:

GoldÐiamond said:
Did anyone see that (1gb) DSM on fire on the very back page of this month's MODIFIED MAGAZINE?

That car was a lot worse that the nitrous backfire at shootout last year.

Looks crazy. :( :confused:
that was a fuel fire...
the fuel rail bolts backed out allowing them to spray fuel to the open air under the hood.
Apparantly they were missing the locktite...

My fellow members...
This photo was in the July edition of Modified Magazine. Apparently this happened recently while going down a track in Ohio. The driver escaped the blaze with his life, but we all know how bad that must have hurt, having to watch his 10 second pride and joy be reduced to a smoldering shell of a DSM. I would like to take this time to voice my deepest sympathy to the owner. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Attachments

• DSM tragedy.jpg
    DSM tragedy.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 237
Was posted in the hangout awhile back after it first happened.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back