The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Pictures of my new ride: Sorry no DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BacknBlack92ESi

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 19, 2003
Kansas City, Missouri
Here is some pictures of my 1999 GMC Yukon. Fully loaded, every option. Tan leather. Lowered 4" in rear, 3" up front. Rolling on 17x8.5 American Racing Torque Thrust II's, 17x10 in rear.

I had my friend Matt snap these.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I already have shaved off the black side molding, rear badges, and fender trim. Roof Rack is next to be removed.

Not too worried about gas mileage i take it? haha j/k with ya. It Looks really good man, id love to have a yukon for a second vehicle.

Please don't paint it flat black though. The pewter looks good as it is.

I like it and I say a smart Idea........I didnt see a reese hitch on the back although.

You are although going to buy a car trailer too although right?I think its the perfect thing to tow a street/strip car to the track.

mavisky said:
Please don't paint it flat black though. The pewter looks good as it is.

LOL. Nope, staying that color. I love it also. Just going to do small body enhancements. Going in a few truck shows early this year. May not look very special now. But give me 2 months. Then it will be a true very clean show truck/hauler/fun DD:D

I am actually going to haul my 1g around when I find the right shell to stuff my built JDM 6-Bolt in. I cant wait. But then, Im in no big hurry.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back