The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Pictures of my friends, and my cars.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyder4g64

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 9, 2005
Wallingford, Connecticut
Here is my group of friends. We have something similar to a car club, known as SlowMotion. Lemme know what you think..

Attachments

• AJ.jpg
    AJ.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 538
  • APS Engine.jpg
    APS Engine.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 536
  • Griff.jpg
    Griff.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 537
  • Kris 240.jpg
    Kris 240.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 540
  • Jude Griff.jpg
    Jude Griff.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 539
  • Mohegan.jpg
    Mohegan.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 525
  • Justin SRT.jpg
    Justin SRT.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 527
  • Justin 240.jpg
    Justin 240.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 527
  • GSJK 2.jpg
    GSJK 2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 532
  • Griff Shane Justin Kris.jpg
    Griff Shane Justin Kris.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 539
Love the R32, clean looking 1g's, Someone needs to get some sun on their as or keep their pants up, the s13 needs 2 wipers...not one ungodly big (ugly) one, eh...SRT-4's and Honda's.

What is that turbo Honda putting down? We've got a local guy around here making 432 whp on a D16

He literally just got it running, so hes on 8psi. He hasnt got a chance to dyno it yet, but im guessing somewhere around 200-220whp from a stock d16. 432 from that motor is amazing, but it must be fully built huh? Thats gotta be around 20-22psi on that little 1.6l. LOL.

Love the R32, clean looking 1g's, Someone needs to get some sun on their as or keep their pants up, the s13 needs 2 wipers...not one ungodly big (ugly) one, eh...SRT-4's and Honda's.

What is that turbo Honda putting down? We've got a local guy around here making 432 whp on a D16

That's not an R32. It appears to be a 20th anniversary gti 1.8t but it could be a 1.8t with side skirts and a different front bumber. All the car's are pretty sweet though.

When people don't volunteer to ask to see your white... a**... you should normally take it as a sign that nobody really wants to see that thing!

Nice cars... Why on earth am I now noticing how small DSM's really are? Your spyder looks to be of stock height next to the other cars... its like a 4x4 next to a car... Well technically it is (Scooby next to your car), But I also saw pics of a buddy's GSX next to his friends 4th gen... and the 4g was huge next to the 2g!

I dunno... maybe I'm seing things!

He literally just got it running, so hes on 8psi. He hasnt got a chance to dyno it yet, but im guessing somewhere around 200-220whp from a stock d16. 432 from that motor is amazing, but it must be fully built huh? Thats gotta be around 20-22psi on that little 1.6l. LOL.

Yeah it's built like I wish my car was :cry: No idea on how many psi he is running though.

That's not an R32. It appears to be a 20th anniversary gti 1.8t but it could be a 1.8t with side skirts and a different front bumber. All the car's are pretty sweet though.

The GTI is a '00 1.8T. It has front and rear Euro bumpers with OEM 4-motion lips molded onto the front and rears as well. The sideskirts are OEM from a 20th anniversary GTI. As Spyder4G64 mentioned the car did have a very hacked front bumper, but had been replaced before this picture with the less subtle Euro version I mentioned. The car is currently being parted out, returned to near-stock form and sold because the owner just picked up a white 1992 GVR4 after years of harassment from our group of friends with DSMs. :dsm:

It should also be noted that the blue Civic hatch was sold in order to purchase the 95 Nissan 240sx also shown. And the red 240sx was sold after a blown motor and a host of other gremlins to be replaced with the black SRT4 pictured.

Also, thanks for the complements everyone. The black 1G is mine, but has gone through a few additional mods since these pics were snapped.

i would really like to buy that black cherry talon, seriosuly

Thanks :thumb: I appreciate that. Now if I could only get the electrical issue I've had for 2 months now taken care of I could enjoy drivin it again. :sosad:

and DSMUNKNOWN... that rear belongs to yours truly, and although I do believe you, not many can rival its bushiness. LOL :barf:

how are shane griff and aj doing?

LOL... not bad Doug E. Fresh. I haven't seen you around in a while. How's the ride treatin you? I heard a local dude bought the black and silver- sad to see that beast go to someone else though.

where did you get that car? milege? just curious

I bought the car a few years back from a local guy from Milford, here in CT. It had just over 70k original miles on it and had just a few very basic bolt-ons at the time.

The Volkswagen is mine. As stated it is being parted out and sold. I did just pick up a GVR4 but wont see much of my time until I get rid of a few outstanding projects. I just have to clear one thing and that is the side skirts on the GTI are from a Jetta GLI. Not a 20th anniversary.

Sorry AJ. I wasnt sure on that, and since your never around here, LOL, i dont get to talk to you much.

Someone said that the spyder was a "4x4"? WTF My car is possibly the lowest of them, so it must just be the angle of the shot.. Im using the Progress springs that are a 2.5 inch drop, but after settling its damn near 3 inches.

Hey shane, can you post more pics? Maybe even some videos of say, an svt cobra and I? LOL.

When people don't volunteer to ask to see your white... a**... you should normally take it as a sign that nobody really wants to see that thing!

Nice cars... Why on earth am I now noticing how small DSM's really are? Your spyder looks to be of stock height next to the other cars... its like a 4x4 next to a car... Well technically it is (Scooby next to your car), But I also saw pics of a buddy's GSX next to his friends 4th gen... and the 4g was huge next to the 2g!

I dunno... maybe I'm seing things!

I think he was talkin about Dan's Sube lookin ike a 4x4 next to your car.

Will do on the pix tho.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back