The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Pictures Of Mitsubishi vs Turbo Dodge DAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolio

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2003
Port Charlotte, Florida
I dont have any pictures but im hoping everyone that took pics is able to upload them to thier pc and post them in here!

Spoolio said:
I dont have any pictures but im hoping everyone that took pics is able to upload them to thier pc and post them in here!

My boys mostly recorded the event not sure if they took any pictures...I only did 2 runs didn't want to push it you know. But the races itself was krazy GSX smoked the shit out of the srt-4 LOLooo then that lime green eclipse blew something not sure what it was and that yellow eclipes with the decals blew his motor =/. But overall the event turned out great weather was nice and hot( got a sun burn hehe).. Yo spoolio you should come out Thursday nite to nathans up in yonkers.
Luis>Total Eclipse crew

yonkers?, jeez man, thats kinda far, feel like making the meet wed or sunday nite at nanuet/spring valley at the tacobell where all the ricers meet up?

if you go tonight ill def. let everyone know..ive been hit or miss with meetin some tuner heads (all miss LOL).. i needed a weekend like this so if you go, ill make sure some if not all of us go...

last time we went to spring valley cops were there in full force busting balls...

i only took a few pics, but it was mostly afterwards when we all went out to friday's ROFL

i got like 6 or 7 shootout pics, ill upload um and post um tonight, if i wasnt busy watching my friends beat the shit out of their cars i would've had more

Spoolio said:
yonkers?, jeez man, thats kinda far, feel like making the meet wed or sunday nite at nanuet/spring valley at the tacobell where all the ricers meet up?

Cops had spring on lock kid lool we decided to go out to jersey off the GSP I believe it was about 5 or 10 min away from spring valley and their were like 7 state troopers in the station checking everybody.They even had blocked it off so people wouldn't leave LOL (good for the civics) =0).Me and the boys just went straight and turned around and bounced outta there.
luis

figures, cops are always patrolling like crazy over there, i think the next get together im gonna have is going to be up near me.

yea spool we went up there pretty deep to meet up with you hoping ud go...everytime we take a trip up there it winds up being damped by cops...wound up hittin the gas station by the gsp...my radar was wiggin out....and as gs said there mustve been 15- 20 state trooper and cop cars blocking the gas station....

only highlight of my evening was almost matching my tappan zee bridge speed of 135....

gs99ny said:
They even had blocked it off so people wouldn't leave LOL (good for the civics) =0).

The sad thing is...I bet half of those Civics were faster than your whopping 140 HP non turbo car.

GinNBoost said:
The sad thing is...I bet half of those Civics were faster than your whopping 140 HP non turbo car.

ahh cmon , keep it cool guys, we're suppose to be stickin together, i mean adam, but that n/a isnt to far from ur 7bolt. haha jp

i took a lot of random shots..and i have a vid of the turbotrix evo and dun dun dun.....the turbo caravan or whatever :sneaky: . If anyone wants the vids, ask me or if you can host them, even better.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thought this was a pretty nice 1g..

here it is..woodbridge meet X2:

there's the silver and red evo that waved to us in the top left somewhere..

o yea, nice runs adam..hope you get your trunk fixed w/ no problem :thumb:

BY THE WAY , IF YOU GUYS WANT TO UPLOAD PICS AND VIDEO CLIPS, GO TO WWW.PUTFILE.COM, YOU CAN UPLOAD AND POST AND LINK FROM THERE, ITS FREE!

black eclipse -- ricky
green eclipse --- gs99ny

of team t.e

Freddy aka Fudge
the kid who was in a head on collision the day i was supposed to meet spoolio & gang...

on the way to e town...

driving with his leg out the window..i hope he doesnt get into another collision :D

i can see why he may have gotten into a collision?, heh jp i hope that dood is ok, and his car is fixable!?!, hope to meet up with u guys another time!

My buddy Garrett took some videos, I may be able to get a link to post em. How about that Viper? Twin GT35R turbos, expecting a little over 900 wheel on pump. Whew :sneaky:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back