The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Picture Request - 2GB Talon Hatch with Thong Spoiler on a 2GA Eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffwithaG

5+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2017
Flemington, New_Jersey
I have been considering swapping a Talon hatch and spoiler on my GSX. My current hatch has some rust. I cannot find a picture of this hatch/spoiler on a 2GA Eclipse. I'm sure they are out there, I just can't get the right search terms.

Other than that, I am fairly certain it would be plug and play. Both hatches have a rear wiper, the 3rd brake light is on the spoiler for both, etc. I would just like to see it first incase it looks terrible. Then I will find an Eclipse hatch.

Also I prefer the term boomerang or talon high wing over "Thong spoiler" LOL
Glad the picture helps! I also have a eclipse high wing. But I wanted to be different!
Hahaha it's always been thong or thumb nail for me for Talon spoilers. I'm with you, this setup is super unique and I can pick it up for a good price.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back