The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Picture of 1g NT throttle body

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSG59_Steve

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 27, 2006
Dunlap, Illinois
Just looking for a picture of a 1g NT throttle body in a turbo car. Preferably one with a front mount or hard ic piping.

Thanks.

I like the flat black valve cover on that.

sorry for the stupid question, but the non-turbo 1st gen and turbo 1st gen are different?
i assume that the nt has a larger tb?
just asking because someone dropped off a head, intake mani, block, exhaust mani to us to dispose of and the tb looks bigger.
if so, you just swap out the tps on it and call it a day or what?

forgive me for the lack of knowledge on this particular subject.:thumb:

The nt throttle body doesn't require an elbow, so you're using one less gasket. You also need to upgrade the seals if you want to use it in a turbo car.

I think you will need to replace the seals need to do mine.I just dont know what seals to use in the n/t tb

Steve Monroe rebuilds them for reasonable prices,

Throttlebodys.com (pictures here too!)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back