The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

pics of your t.v and dvd

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dremersvision

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 18, 2004
boring a$$ canton, Ohio
Well being that I spend a lot of time in the car and have little nephews and neices that drive with me I wanted to see where you guys have your t.v and dvd installed. So post the pics please.

I didn't do anything too creative at all. Just an in-dash flip-out touch screen and a mirror monitor all hooked up to a TV tuner as well. 7" monitor in the dash and 4" monitor in the mirror.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Ummm can't you not ahve it in view of the driver... so technically wouldn't it be pointless cause noone can really sit in the back of a DSM even my lil cuz who weighs in at like 65 max has trouble sittingback there... why would you want that in your car?

Humm lemme see if i can get my wife to post my pictures. 8" flip-down mounted all the way forward where the domw light was. Means everyone can use it, front or back, with the attached game cube.

I know there are people in here with pics now come on people.

I know there are people in here with pics now come on people.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back