The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Pics of my nitrous set up

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fast97gsx said:
Are you trying to start an arguement or are you seriously asking?

no i'd like to know what made him a rice? did he have some crappy body kit? huge park bench wing? what was it?

GSGoinFast said:
no i'd like to know what made him a rice? did he have some crappy body kit? huge park bench wing? what was it?

As far as visual rice the dead giveaway was the spray painted black hood to give it the "carbon fiber" effect from about 2 miles away. The car is dark green and the hood is black .... to make it worse 90% of the interior was painted white!!!! What is wrong with stock gray? Does white even match with green or even black?!? Gotta love the "jdm" no hubcap look. From a mile away it looks like black rims ... from 200 feet away it looks like someone took their hubcaps off. :rolleyes: ... the center tail section was also "shaved" and painted green to give it the eclipse look when some eclipse guys do that to their center tail section. Does it look good on an eclipse? I think so ... on a talon? Nope. Oh and lets guess what kind of headlights this car had ... that's right pep boys blue. ( with matching blue turn signals )

Sometimes calling someone a ricer also pertains to their driving style .... such as revving the engine at a light for no reason or always trying to spin the tires. OMG

I actually fixed all that stuff before I even took the car on the road though. Swapped the steelies for stock 97 gsx wheels ... painted the hood and painted the interior gray again.

Why did ricer need to be defined again?

1fast97gsx said:
As far as visual rice the dead giveaway was the spray painted black hood to give it the "carbon fiber" effect from about 2 miles away. The car is dark green and the hood is black .... to make it worse 90% of the interior was painted white!!!! What is wrong with stock gray? Does white even match with green or even black?!? Gotta love the "jdm" no hubcap look. From a mile away it looks like black rims ... from 200 feet away it looks like someone took their hubcaps off. :rolleyes: ... the center tail section was also "shaved" and painted green to give it the eclipse look when some eclipse guys do that to their center tail section. Does it look good on an eclipse? I think so ... on a talon? Nope. Oh and lets guess what kind of headlights this car had ... that's right pep boys blue. ( with matching blue turn signals )

Sometimes calling someone a ricer also pertains to their driving style .... such as revving the engine at a light for no reason or always trying to spin the tires. OMG

I actually fixed all that stuff before I even took the car on the road though. Swapped the steelies for stock 97 gsx wheels ... painted the hood and painted the interior gray again.

Why did ricer need to be defined again?

i thought you would just be calling him a ricer because he was modding an NT, cuz you seem to be an NT hater, but that shit is just damn funny. :laugh: why did he sell it for only $550?

well gt's and v6 camaros should not be a problem. I was running a 65 shot of zex wet kit and and an intake. They would stay with me off the line but from about 5000 rpm . I would start pulling like crazy. Im not trying to dis on gt's or cams but off the line there sort of good. against any gt i was about 2 car lengths down but once in third gear they stood no chance. i would come back and take them by about 2 car lengths. I only got to race one camaro(v6) and that was off the role. I launched in 2nd at about 40 mph and pulled him all the way. ( we raced several times , he just wouldnt give up)
as for nx or zex , i was running zex wt kit but now i am making the crossover to nx :laser: :talon: :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back