The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Pics From AMS BBQ May 8th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

telly699 said:
All you Chicago area people better make it out there next time. It was alot of fun. ( wait, wait,... did you say free food? ) They have a decent sized parking lot, and I want to see it FULL next time! When the hondah people are driving by and look into the lot they will sh*t their pants.
i think some honda people do look at this site and when theres a meeting like the one at ams they do drive by wishing they were dsmers, shit even some old rusted accord strolled by the meet.

This brings back so many memories. Back when the car was clean.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Is that the humble beginnings of AMS when they were up on Oakton? Use to find every excuse to stop in there driving home from work, cause it was way out of the way. Thats a blast from the past :thumb:

Yep, They had been there awhile and it wasn't too many years after that they moved to West Chicago/St. Charles which made it much closer for me to get there.

Once upon a time Arne or Martin told me the history of how and when they got started but I've long since forgotten.

Yep, They had been there awhile and it wasn't too many years after that they moved to West Chicago/St. Charles which made it much closer for me to get there.

Once upon a time Arne or Martin told me the history of how and when they got started but I've long since forgotten.
I was sad when they moved because its so far from me. They really took that company to the moon with all the success theyve had... Wish they wouldve stuck with DSMs when it came to fabricating parts but understand you gotta go where the money takes you .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back