The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

picked up a 90 laser fwd turbo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaRKSiDeGSX

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 19, 2003
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Earlier this week I picked up the newest dsm in my car owning quest!

1990 laser rst fwd turbo, 240k on body, red and interior is tan/chocolate LOL!!!
safc tuner, wideband o2, boost gauge, k&n filter hacked box, mbc, fidanza flywheel exedy clutch/pp, uicp tial bov, swwwweeeeeeet! Gatorade bottle coolant over flow LOL!, and emissions blocked off.

The car is pretty straight, no rust, interior isn't filthy even the radio wiring harness is intact. The engine bay is super clean and nearly stock. My biggest complaint is the 16" honeycomb wheels I LOATH entirely!

Are you interested in trading a set of wheels you have for these? preferably the 95-99 non turbo eclipse 5 spoke wheels hmu.

next is do I keep this and sell my gt convertible mustang or sell this?????

I have to go on my computer to add pictures my phone sucks!!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

There's a few. I have to snap a few more tomorrow. Especially the super clean engine bay!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back