1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

photoshot Request

Posted by amskater, Jan 8, 2008

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. amskater

amskater Proven Member

Joined Oct 4, 2007
    LA, California
    Can someone make my rims gun metal Id like to see how they would look

Attached Files:

260  0

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    manual · 2G DSM
  2. IIv SHaDoW vII

IIv SHaDoW vII Proven Member

Joined May 8, 2007
    Topeka, Kansas
    Here is an interpretation with gunmetal meaning grey.. My rims are gunmetal and are almost just a dark grey.. some would argue that gunmetal is a fine mix between grey and brown which I dont disagree with.. If you want it redone just post a reply and I'll change it.. heres a basic idea.. sorry its not really a GREAT job, I dont have ps installed on this computer, just paintshop pro

I also couldnt help myself, I installed some lowering springs on your ride.. haha

Attached Files:

3. amskater

amskater Proven Member

Joined Oct 4, 2007
    LA, California
    thank you would you beable to make the rims black to that is my other idea and I am thinking about dropping it soon but I dont think im going to go that low maybe 1.2 pro kits

260  0

manual · 2G DSM
  4. IIv SHaDoW vII

Joined May 8, 2007
    Topeka, Kansas
    Here ya go

Attached Files:

5. IIv SHaDoW vII

Joined May 8, 2007
    Topeka, Kansas
    Here it is, lowered with a 1.2 inch drop, black rims as you requested, and black housing headlights. Personally bro, I think gunmetal rims look best on a car with a carbon fiber hood. White 2gs have always, IMO, looked best with black rims with a chrome lip. This is just my opinion man, I hope my ps's help ya.

Attached Files:

6. amskater

amskater Proven Member

Joined Oct 4, 2007
    LA, California
    thank you for the photoshopping I am looking into getting some black houseing headlights or the OEM 97-99 Headlights and bumper. I like the gun metal over the back rims Im not too sure if my rims would look right with with the crome lip with back rims. I was looking at at some black rims with a red lip that I also think would look good but im not going to buy rims till after I get other parts I need more

260  0

manual · 2G DSM
  7. IIv SHaDoW vII

Joined May 8, 2007
    Topeka, Kansas
    Glad I could help. No matter what way you take your DSM.. the fact still remains, its a DSM.. gonna look good no matter what.