The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

photoshot Request

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amskater

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 4, 2007
LA, California
Can someone make my rims gun metal Id like to see how they would look

Attachments

• my car.jpg
    my car.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 152
Here is an interpretation with gunmetal meaning grey.. My rims are gunmetal and are almost just a dark grey.. some would argue that gunmetal is a fine mix between grey and brown which I dont disagree with.. If you want it redone just post a reply and I'll change it.. heres a basic idea.. sorry its not really a GREAT job, I dont have ps installed on this computer, just paintshop pro

I also couldnt help myself, I installed some lowering springs on your ride.. haha

Attachments

• my car1.jpg
    my car1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 161
  • my car11.jpg
    my car11.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 152
thank you would you beable to make the rims black to that is my other idea and I am thinking about dropping it soon but I dont think im going to go that low maybe 1.2 pro kits

Here ya go

Attachments

• my car111.jpg
    my car111.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 120
Here it is, lowered with a 1.2 inch drop, black rims as you requested, and black housing headlights. Personally bro, I think gunmetal rims look best on a car with a carbon fiber hood. White 2gs have always, IMO, looked best with black rims with a chrome lip. This is just my opinion man, I hope my ps's help ya.

Attachments

• my car1111.jpg
    my car1111.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 101
Here it is, lowered with a 1.2 inch drop, black rims as you requested, and black housing headlights. Personally bro, I think gunmetal rims look best on a car with a carbon fiber hood. White 2gs have always, IMO, looked best with black rims with a chrome lip. This is just my opinion man, I hope my ps's help ya.

thank you for the photoshopping I am looking into getting some black houseing headlights or the OEM 97-99 Headlights and bumper. I like the gun metal over the back rims Im not too sure if my rims would look right with with the crome lip with back rims. I was looking at at some black rims with a red lip that I also think would look good but im not going to buy rims till after I get other parts I need more

Glad I could help. No matter what way you take your DSM.. the fact still remains, its a DSM.. gonna look good no matter what.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back