The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Photoshop rims please

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluefire16

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 30, 2007
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Can you please photoshop this pictures with PURPLE rims? And then just flat black? I REALLY want purple though.

And maybe like this color purple

Attachments

• cimg3951.jpg
    cimg3951.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 45
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Paint your car before you paint your wheels. God that looks terrible on Silver.

I have no idea why but the first purple looks sick:hellyeah: I would go for that one. Just my two cents.

It looks sick because I did it ;)

Just kidding, I didn't do so well with these. Your thread photoshopped me out LOL :p

After the first one I had it all layered up. Changing colors from there is just fun. I appreciate having something to do LOL

I dont get why there is so much hate.... i have shoes that are silver and purple and they look great. People love em.

So i think that purple rims with the car would be killer. I will most likely go for a shade a little in between what you and gofer both did.

THANKS AGAIN!

Also... i dont want my car to be like EVERY OTHER DSM. There are already enough silver 2gs with black rims.... blah

Oh and Mopar, just yesterday i was in Hamden for hockey!

Oh and Mopar, just yesterday i was in Hamden for hockey!

Eh, folks always get flack for doing beyond the conservative. The purple will definitely make your car stand out. I love it when people know exactly who I am because of a particularly recognizable trait on the car.

Hamden, there's a place I haven't been in a while. Wow, I don't get out much LOL! Hope you had a good time at hockey!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back