The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Photoshop Request

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simple jake

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 13, 2009
Palmdale, California
Hey guys I'm thinking about powdercoating my rims gold or bronze but I would like to see how they look before I take the step to actually doing it. I'd like to keep the polished inside lip if possible too.

Here's a pic of my car and a pic of an evo with the same color wheels I'd like to have:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Ya I know its a bad pic but I just wanted to get a little feel for it. I think I'm gonna go for it! I've seen a couple red dsm's with gold rims and it makes me really want to go ahead and pull the trigger on it. Thanks a lot gopher! I'll post up pics when I get them done.

Any red car looks great with gold rims. if my gsx is red or white or black im getting gold dr-31s in 17"

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back