The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

photoshop request

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got Boooost

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 9, 2008
Airdrie, AB_Canada
Hey guys, Im wondering if someone would be able to change the my rear tail lights and bumper to the 2gb eclipse?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I’m debating on whether or not to convert the rear bumper and tail lights and even the spoiler to the 2gb eclipse. but im not sure how stripe on the door will look being that by installing the 2gb eclipse bumper the stripe doesn’t flow into it. Hopefully that makes sense.

Thank for the help

let me know if you need other pics of the 2gb tail lights and bumper.

I cant help with the photoshop but their are plenty of pictures on the website but the real reason for my post is to say DO NOT DO THAT. I only wish my car was a 2gb talon body. Dont ruin yours, just my opinion

Keep the 2gb Talon rear and front and get some 2ga Talon skirts. This is all your getting since I don't want to spend hours making it look perfect.

:dsm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back