The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Photoshop request...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnDYy187

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 4, 2004
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Could someone please shop all of this together for me please...I would appericate this so much...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Add stock wing for the talon and remove the roof scoop and a dark charcol(like the Lexus charcol

Thanks alot if you can do this I really appericate it.

Use that car, paint it dark charcol (Lexus color) Add the rims the fenders and the headlights and tints and remove the hood scoop and add the stock talon wing.

goalieman24 said:
soo pretty much a completely different car?? :rolleyes:
pretty much. I think he'll have better luck and more respect if he just searched for a charcoal 2g + blits kit. how bout tyou do that bud and I can put the fenfers and rims on for you. Any other angles of the fenders you can find?

showphoto.php

How about this car with the fenders and rims minus the kit and dark tints if u can

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back