The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Photoshop Request (non-DSM, but cooler than NosLaser)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LandoAWD

Retired
Supporting VIP
Jun 13, 2002
Hillsborough, North_Carolina
:D

New wheels coming soon. Going 19s, and need to decide between a flat black and a brushed/polished set.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

What should be an appropriate angle of the car:

Thanks for doing this before Aslan's...

LMFAO. I had to make the most of the coincidence! Couldn't link you to it on FB as there are some wheel copy-cat folks in NC. ;)

Those wheels are bad ass btw. Should look great on there.

I'm wanting something that no other Genesis currently has, and step lipped...these were a natural fit. The lead time on my second choice was 2+ months, and at about 1500 more duckets.

That said, 19" tires are stupid expensive compared to my "dubs".

Edit: That answered both of ya. I just want a new look, and someone got a set of the AGs on a Genesis in NC last week. Broke my heart. I don't want to have the same wheels as someone at Cars and Coffee. Yes; wheel whore.

Yeah, my 305/35/18 rear drag radials are like $320 a piece. Not looking forward to that...incentive to not spin tires ;)

Going 275 or 285 out back with these. Stretch-be-gone.

I haven't even looked at DRs,but I can imagine. At least 18 is more "common" in the tire world. The price offset is stupid on some stuff.

Going 275 or 285 out back with these. Stretch-be-gone.

I haven't even looked at DRs,but I can imagine. At least 18 is more "common" in the tire world. The price offset is stupid on some stuff.

Yeah for sure, and I think the only reason why 18" tires aren't a million dollars is because so many production cars are coming with 18" or bigger wheels from the factory.

Only for you Lando...

:dsm:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wuv you.

May have to go brushed/polished!

I agree. The brushed/polished is a look you hardly ever see and doing the matte black wheels looks nearly identical to the one's you've already got under the car.

Coming back in here and looking at those photoshops I'm impressed with how fast I did them and how un-photoshopped they looked. You could just post that brushed/polished picture up and tell people you've already got the wheels on there. LOL

Indeed. They'll be a touch smaller than the p-shop, but it looks good!

I'm just in a step-lip phase.

Ahh. I guess I didn't realize the ones you had were 20's, I just went up and read your "dubs" comment, I figured the wheels you had were already 19's. I think we'd all be in a step lip phase if DSM's could run any type of offset, we're just so limited unless we run spacers that our wheel selections suck.

I can re-do the chop and make them look like 17's on a 55 sidewall if you'd like. ROFL

Can beggars be choosers? Let's find out.

Can you tone the chrome down on the brushed/chrome set just a smidge. Wifey has dubbed it "too blingy" and "hood". I tried to explain the difference in lighting between the car and the product photos, but only received a stern stare.

;)

No real hurry at all, and I appreciate the effort. Probably at least another week before I pull the trigger on anything.

Mucho betta. Grassy ass.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back