The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Photoshop request for spoiler addition to 1g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think it will look like this

Attachments

• carbon5Finnovation5F7532DA.jpg
    carbon5Finnovation5F7532DA.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 234
Ive seen that picture, however I dont think it'll look as bad as that one.
The camaro spoiler I believe is lower in profile, not only that but it is a lot longer where it rests on the trunk., in fact it might just end where the stock spoiler does

To each their own dude, though it looks like you can't open the hatch in the pic.

To each their own dude, though it looks like you can't open the hatch in the pic.
We have our winner...

How DO you plan to open the hatch if the Catfish...err...Camaro wing extends OVER the hatch?

My 90 GS came with that exact same spoiler on it when I bought it in 98. The spoiler bolts to the hatch itself, and the antenna just slides within the hole- which is about an inch diameter- when you open and close the hatch. It really didnt look THAT bad on the car, though I would have much preferred a GST/GSX "flat" spoiler to this one or none at all:thumb:

Haha, we're all talking about different spoilers.
And that west coast high rise spoiler is exactly the kind of spoiler I dont want.
Comes up too high, and doesnt follow the lines of the car, it breaks them up

I would love the front bumper and wing from the Fittipaldi Talon. Pure 1g sex.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It really is. I have an even better spoiler Idea so the photoshop might not be needed.
Thanks to everyone though, but this one will work out tons better

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back