The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Photoshop my rims please

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amskater

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 4, 2007
LA, California
just lowered my car and got some new rims and I would like to see how they look in a few different colors I would really appreciate the help. I would like to see my rims - With Black Spokes and the lip staying chrome, charcoal spokes chrome lip, Black spokes with red lip, Charcoal spoke with red lip. if any one has any advice or want to add anything to my car go ahead I wont mind thanks for the help

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1071/ps1tc7.jpg
Link to bigger photo easier to photoshop

Ok I did the first 2, and got your pm btw.. but as for the red.. I need to know a shade you would prefer so I can try to match that.. I dont wanna make it too bright or dark so try to find a shade you like online and I will match that the best I can. I also know its hard to determine what you like until you see it.. but give me a basic idea if you can.

Attachments

• ps2.jpg
    ps2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 187
  • ps1.jpg
    ps1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 186
Here ya go

Attachments

• gun.jpg
    gun.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 151
  • gunred.jpg
    gunred.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 151
  • black.jpg
    black.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 150
  • blackred.jpg
    blackred.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 144
thank you for the photoshopping I like the black and the grey I think red lip would look better will less red ill try to learn how to do the photoshopping so I can play with the colors a little more

one more request can someone photoshop this color on my whole rim including lip and then photoshop another one so that the spokes and inner cirle is this color with the lip staying chrome
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back