1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Photoshop my rims please

Posted by amskater, Jan 21, 2008

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. amskater

amskater Proven Member

Joined Oct 4, 2007
    LA, California
    just lowered my car and got some new rims and I would like to see how they look in a few different colors I would really appreciate the help. I would like to see my rims - With Black Spokes and the lip staying chrome, charcoal spokes chrome lip, Black spokes with red lip, Charcoal spoke with red lip. if any one has any advice or want to add anything to my car go ahead I wont mind thanks for the help

[​IMG]

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1071/ps1tc7.jpg
    Link to bigger photo easier to photoshop

239  0

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    manual · 2G DSM
  2. IIv SHaDoW vII

IIv SHaDoW vII Proven Member

Joined May 8, 2007
    Topeka, Kansas
    Ok I did the first 2, and got your pm btw.. but as for the red.. I need to know a shade you would prefer so I can try to match that.. I dont wanna make it too bright or dark so try to find a shade you like online and I will match that the best I can. I also know its hard to determine what you like until you see it.. but give me a basic idea if you can.

Attached Files:

• ps2.jpg
      ps2.jpg
      File size:
      40.4 KB
      Views:
    • ps1.jpg
      ps1.jpg
      File size:
      40.3 KB
      Views:
  3. amskater

amskater Proven Member

Joined Oct 4, 2007
    LA, California
    thanks for the photoshoping could you also color the inner circle of the rim the same color as the spokes here is the color red I was thinking from these rims
    [​IMG]

239  0

manual · 2G DSM
  4. IIv SHaDoW vII

IIv SHaDoW vII Proven Member

Joined May 8, 2007
    Topeka, Kansas
    Here ya go

Attached Files:

5. amskater

amskater Proven Member

Joined Oct 4, 2007
    LA, California
    thank you for the photoshopping I like the black and the grey I think red lip would look better will less red ill try to learn how to do the photoshopping so I can play with the colors a little more

239  0

manual · 2G DSM
  6. amskater

amskater Proven Member

Joined Oct 4, 2007
    LA, California
    one more request can someone photoshop this color on my whole rim including lip and then photoshop another one so that the spokes and inner cirle is this color with the lip staying chrome
    [​IMG]

239  0

manual · 2G DSM
  7. chris712vt

chris712vt Proven Member

Joined Mar 27, 2006
    SLC, Utah
    Gunmetal with chrome lip!

8. FullthrottleGST

FullthrottleGST Proven Member

Joined Sep 21, 2004
    Bay Area, California
    now photoshop the car slammed. it will look sick!