The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Photoshoot April 11th 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GTFO, doosh.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Kidding! Welcome to the site...now buy a DSM. :|

ROFL

haha thanks!

but yeah, i can hardly afford to drive my civic around, let alone do all the up keep on a turboed dsm that's drinking 93 faster than i can pump it in. LOL! it's 4 dollars a gallon for 93 already! if anything i'm gonna buy a motorcycle so i can afford to get from point A to B. haha!

so i'm a rare bread i guess, i personally like body kits, in my opinion they really set a car off. make it look like you actually have something under the hood, even if you don't.;)

I cant belive nobody has said it yet.. :banghead:

RICER!!! :beatentodeath:

Do you have your reverse lights blacked out? mine are old and kind of yellow looking and i was going to black them out since I have my taillights done but I was always leery about doing it for some reason.

say no to crack and body kits...

^^^

UGLY!!!!!!!!!

Do you have your reverse lights blacked out? mine are old and kind of yellow looking and i was going to black them out since I have my taillights done but I was always leery about doing it for some reason.

I'll just hop in here and say yes, they're blacked out. even though it's not my car, but i know just about every little thing about it. haha! It actually looks pretty good. just as long as you don't actually need to use them to see when you're backing up. haha

say no to crack and body kits...

^^^

UGLY!!!!!!!!!

I dunno man, i'd say that thing is pretty darn sick.

KIDDING! that's actually disgusting!:barf:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back