The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Phoenix area DSMers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1999GSNT

Probationary Member
Mar 18, 2010
norfolk, Virginia
So, I have my 1999 GS, and I also own a 1997 GS, my pride and joy. I'm in the military stationed in Virginia. However, I will be in Arizona (Can't wait, home state here I come) in the late December time frame. I am curious as to how many DSMers would be interested in a car meet/cruise anywhere between Avondale and Queen Creek? I'd like to show the '97 off some, and I am going to be shipping and storing it here in the next few weeks. Any input would be great, thanks!

So, I have my 1999 GS, and I also own a 1997 GS, my pride and joy. I'm in the military stationed in Virginia. However, I will be in Arizona (Can't wait, home state here I come) in the late December time frame. I am curious as to how many DSMers would be interested in a car meet/cruise anywhere between Avondale and Queen Creek? I'd like to show the '97 off some, and I am going to be shipping and storing it here in the next few weeks. Any input would be great, thanks!

There is an In and Out Burger meet once a month.

Is it between December 17th and January 2nd? I'll be taking leave to Arizona, I'm stationed over in Virginia. Which In an Out?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back