The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G PFI tuning 2g on ecmlink

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome video:hellyeah: That’s Brent from PFI, he installed my act 2600 back in Jan 2017, super cool dude, did an awesome job with installation/adjustment, I would recommend them to anyone in northern Colorado:thumb:

This video is next on my playlist. I’ve been subbed to PFI for a while now.. the shenanigans those guys pull at the meets are hilarious. The Cleetus and Cars demo drag racing cars are the best... Crazy Kart from the most recent event is my favorite ROFL.

When they unveiled the AWD dyno on the Boosted Boiz channel the other day, the first thing that came to mind was FINALLY having a DSM show up on their channel.. can’t wait to watch it :hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back