The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Performance Alignment Settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChessmoDSM

Proven Member
Apr 22, 2017
Burlington, Vermont
I am looking for the best setup alignment wise for my car, I am running FEAL coilovers, 17x8s with 245 55 17's, ST Rear Sway Bar, 3SX upper control arms and the new Volk LCA's (sway bar option)which will be going on this weekend along with a 4 wheel alignment..

I am looking for Auto X setups or anything else where hard cornering is involved, in a nutshell I am looking for a "performance alignment" with maximum negative camber, maximum positive caster, and preferred toe settings...

As always, any help is much appreciated guys!!

Thanks!!

For autox my current and so far setup is
Front: .125" toe out
2.5* camber
5.5* caster
Rear: 0 toe
2.0* camber

Every car is different, ive done 30 or so alignments on my 1g to get it right in the last year, every time parts were changed. I am running different suspension than you as well. Overall car is handling really well, just a tad of oversteer the way it is.

Please tell me you have a rear toe eliminator kit? And preferably all poly bushings

For autox my current and so far setup is
Front: .125" toe out
2.5* camber
5.5* caster
Rear: 0 toe
2.0* camber

Every car is different, ive done 30 or so alignments on my 1g to get it right in the last year, every time parts were changed. I am running different suspension than you as well. Overall car is handling really well, just a tad of oversteer the way it is.

Please tell me you have a rear toe eliminator kit? And preferably all poly bushings

The rear toe eliminator and poly are next on my list, along with a mechanical EVO if I run across one at a decent price..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back