The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

perfect chance, missed!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackalopeTsi

15+ Year Contributor
May 5, 2004
Bristol, Tennessee
first let me start out by saying my turbo is dead and i have an EVO3 b16g and a 180lph fuel pump sitting beside me here.

i was driving home from work tonight and this car is riding my ass it had some really bright xenon headlights, it kinda hurt my eyes looking in my rearview mirrow. i cant speed up very well cuz of the turbo so i just kept my speed and about a mile later it passes me on double lines. a Honda S2000.

what i want to know is if i had my turbo and the fuel pump installed would i have had a chance if i tried to race this guy.

put it on and find out . s2k's are slow stock . You should be able to beat em with minimal mods. This is bench racing . Put it on and find out . Tell us the results.

fwdturbobov1996 said:
put it on and find out . s2k's are slow stock . You should be able to beat em with minimal mods. This is bench racing . Put it on and find out . Tell us the results.
oh yeah... check out the 2000 S2000 on there: http://www.car-stats.com/stats/showstats/showstatsgivenid.aspx id say those are pretty respectable numbers from a stock 4cyl powered car

0-60: 5.2
1/4 Mile: 13.8
1/4 Speed: 100

fwdturbobov1996 said:

That's funny- a car that is lighter and has more horsepower than yours is slower... hrmmm.... go figure?

S2k's are quick little effin cars. If they made a non-convertable I'd love it- lose all of that extra weight from the chassis reinforcement and that thing would fly!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back