The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

People With Apex Safc!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnoopySLR

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 14, 2002
Highland, Michigan
Does any one know what color wires are the air flow send and return. Apex doesn't say and I can't find the diagram for my ecu. Please let me know. I need it before I pull my car out for the winter.

Sorry again for sending you to another site, but www.2gnt.com has it on their mods page. A guy named CORBIN hosts it. If you can't find it copy some of the info and make a post over here.

so when we install it we are talking about teh ecu under the hood so all the wiring must be wired to the one under the hood or is our ecu behind the strereo

If you plan on doing your own mods I would advise you to buy a Chilton's Book. I have one and it includes the wiring diagrams for all the electronics of the car. Has been a time saver for me!

wow... I forgot this thread existed! You wire it to the ECU under the hood. Any one with tuning tips would be helpful. I never really knew if I had the "perfect" settings.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back