The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Pensacola DSMers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Man, I hate that I keep forgetting to follow threads I've commented on as it never notifies me of replies unless I'm quoted. Lol.

We'll have to meet up soon. That you can head over here soon and help me yank the engine out. :p Didn't your DSM need work too?

Yeah I’m hoping to get my transmission pulled so I can send it off this week.

I wish I had known this...I would have hit one of you up...Scott L. lives in Panama City. Cracked..are you sill messing with tunerpro?

I wish I had known this...I would have hit one of you up...Scott L. lives in Panama City. Cracked..are you sill messing with tunerpro?

It’s been a long time but I could still mess with it if someone needed help. I’ve been out of DSMs for awhile though. Only just recently getting back into it now that I’m back home.

I stepped away from it for the lack of support i got as far as i could with help from Jon and dsm-ecu.com but eventually folded to dsmlink...id like to go back to it. I swear my car always ran better on a ostrich

and welcome back

Thank you! And yeah, I throughly enjoyed how my DSMs ran on ostrich and Jackal. Or tunerpro when I had a MAF. But FWIW I’m just gonna go ecmlink when I get that far.

Are you still in Pensacola? Between you, @klunder, and me we should all get together here soon.

I’m down I work shifts now so my schedule is wild but I will if I can. I run a aem v2. Don’t know anything about it way over my head, but my car seemed to run a lot better on speed density set up.

Anyone have an engine hoist that I can borrow for a few days on the weekend? I need to pull this engine but can’t afford to buy a new engine hoist just to use it one time.

When are you needing it? mine is at my brothers house I can get it this weekend , got a stand as well

Anyone interested in taking my car off my hands,doesn’t run but is 99 percent complete and has a ton of good parts let me know

Could probably figure something out. I know I’m gonna loose on this situation and don’t care just don’t want to see it scraped.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back