The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

peeps with CLK M3 mirrors need wiring help..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

as of right now there are no M3 mirrors for the 1G. But if you want something different there is the european mirrors that came on the 1G. Its either the european or JDM. There was something on DSMtalk about them.

If I am not mistaken you can buy universal mirrors, but they are going to have to be professionally installed.

Thanx for all the help, but i am gonna have to put this project on hold. My clutch just started slippin yesterday :( . Anyone have any good links to the cheapest ACT 2600?? I have heard the BuschurRacing is the best so far.

If you're looking for a clutch, check out Slowboy Racing. They're one of the sponsors here and he will match anything that Buschur can offer. His kits also include the TOB which makes him about 20 bucks cheaper in the end.

I'd really like a source for the Euro 1G mirrors, if anyone has them. The convex driver's side mirror would help a lot with the near-field blindspot you get from the B pillar.

As far as I know, the M3 mirrors that machV sells fit 1g's, but you may want to call to check that out.

Here you have the pic.
Anyone have this new mirrors installed in his car and have photos?
Thanks in advance.

Tony from Spain.
http://www.tuningworld.com

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I though about them when I was buying mirrors but they were too much for me so I just got the normal M3 w/LED mirrors.

Man, those are ugly.

Give me some of those tiny C-West/Craft Square ones or the Bomex mirrors.

Dude my mirrors are cool. I just have to figure how to wire them up.

The stock mirrors suck.

These are cool.

I didn't get the ones in the this thread though.

bomex mirrors:

craft square:

C-west:

why not just get the new ones from apr as opposed to spending round $700 which cwest probably wants for theirs the new ones from apr can be seen at www.aprperformance.com or www.nopionline.com and they are like $250 i want to get them but i'm puttin a new engine in my car now so that's gonna have to wait.

Here you have the pics with the new mirrors instaled. They are not so cool but are different at the others M3 style. Judge it yourself.
Tony.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back