The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

PDA DYNO?!?!?! wanna be pocket logger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

it sounds like any other OBDII logger with a built in Gtech... I like the idea of DSMlink better, if you want the HP approximations get a Gtech and dont spend $380 on a palm logger.

I wonder how accurate can it be....

They claim a lot of pros use it. That list is a who's who of racing.

A friend of mine got it in the mail yesterday. Hopefully I will get to play with it sometime this week and I'll post if I do.

Anything you guys want me to try to do/ look for?

sounds more like they time how long it takes you to hit 0-60 and calculate hp from your weight

Originally posted by halik
sounds more like they time how long it takes you to hit 0-60 and calculate hp from your weight

Yeah, almost sounds like that DOS program "Cartest" that was around. But I'll reserve judgement until I get to see it up close

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back