The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Pay-Raise, Mitsu tech now too!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug99RS

DSM N/T Wiseman
DSM Wiseman
Nov 10, 2002
Raleigh, North_Carolina
Well I just finished my first day at the new job location. I transferred from our larger dealership which had the Chrysler/Jeep product lines to our smaller dealership across town. I'm now able to work on Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Dodge truck, and Mitsubishi.

The decision comes after about 5 years of working on just the Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge lines. I'm hoping that the Mitsubishi and Dodge product lines will open the door for me to get in to the performance shop atmosphere that I've been working for now for over a year and a half. Not only will I have access to the Dodge SRT4 but also all of the Mitsu cars that also came with factory turbos. Hopefully this will give me the training and experience needed to properly diagnose, repair and then modify any car, turbo or not.

With any luck, and alot of hard work, I'll be able to give the same tech support for the Mitsu lines that I've been giving on the chrysler lines.
Doug

*cough*You suck*cough*

Just kidding of course...congrats once again man! Now get to meastering the 4g63T :p

Hey, don't know you but you seem cool after reading the Jeep TB stuff ;)
Congrats on a job well done. Good things happen to those that treat others well. And you seem like a stand up guy. :thumb:

anyoen that can fix a head gasket at night with a flashlight and on the beach...deserves a job like that.....congrats man....and ill own your neon in a lil bit!!

Valve cover gasket, but regardless...in the rain/dark with drunk people around. Doug gets :thumb: :thumb:

congrats on the job .........dont really know u but your from where i am so u cant be bad :thumb: :dsm: :p

i give it abot 3 weks before ill be a good challenge for ya homie....but ya know...i still give you props!!!!! even if you look like a nerd...j/k

Because Lando wanted to drive his car home :)

Plug wells+Oil=shitty driving.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back