The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Parts For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvaughn

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 29, 2008
Portland, Oregon
Come get them guys, I want all this crap outta my garage, but Im not taking a kick to the jimmy to make it happen either...

All parts were taken off the car with 3000 miles on them unless otherwise noted. They were removed to make way for my upgraded setup. They helped me make 400/400 on English's dyno with the 2.3 and an evo 3, they do the job! Only 3 passes at the track.

Pics to follow upon request, this is all legit, no bullshit, throw me a price if you really feel like you gotta pay something different:

SOLD - $220 - RC Engineering 1200cc injectors, these are plug and play for the stock harness.

$50 - Wally 255, 6000 miles

$100 - FP Non-Recirc Intake pipe with -10 a/n vac bung for catch can setup, PC black.

$375 - 6 bolt Fidanza aluminum flywheel, SS-TZ Kevlar South Bend Clutch and #2200 PP.

SOLD - $325 - 2g Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator with SPAL fans / fan shroud and FAL 30332 fan control unit. 6000 miles

$50 - Holset WGA with custom adjustable wastegate arm for preloading, made to help hold 18 psi MINIMUM on the evo 3 16g. Unknown miles on original compontents.

$50 - FP turbo blanket (black), made for the FP exhaust mani, perfect fit. 1000 miles

$50 - 2g AC compressor, condensor and lines. 105,000 miles... like it matters...

Please come get this stuff, Ill add in a free ride at 525 awhp (see my build thread) if you buy more than two items, ROFL! 406-600-1373, texting is fine!

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/dsm-build-journals/470939-97-gsx-2-3-stroker-t4-ff-ts-hta3076.html

Last edited:
Got a bit of it sold, come get it guys, shoot me offers, worst thing I will do is say no!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back