1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Parts for sale.

Posted by DIRQUIN, Mar 6, 2012

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. DIRQUIN

DIRQUIN Proven Member

Joined Mar 3, 2005
    Nashville, Tennessee
    I have various parts for sale. I have a 90 oil cooler, stock fuel rail and line painted wrinkle black, a green top CAS, a 2G throttle body elbow, 1 90 power transister, 2 91+ power transisters, a main relay, a 2G center vent insert that holds a 2x5/8ths guage and has an airplane switch in it. A NIB HKS Super mega flow foam filter with a 2G maf adapter. A holley high flow fuel rail anodized blue, has 2 AN fittings, and a port for a pressure guage, never installed, just dont have box. NIB 500cc injectors. Used 560cc injectors. 1st gen 2.02 MAFT with 3" maf. An O2 sensor spacer to pull rear O2 out of exhaust flow when you dont have a CAT. All parts are best offer, or trade. No parts though. Xbox 360, PS3, air soft, hand held things that go bang, Tools, only name brand, no walmart, lowes junk. Or anything interesting, let me know what you have. Text only, can send pics of all. 615---seven,, 1 0,==59, seven three. No shipping, sorry.

373  0

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 1G DSM
  2. DIRQUIN

DIRQUIN Proven Member

Joined Mar 3, 2005
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Hey guys. I still have all these parts except the MAF and MAFT. Let me know if you need anything.

373  0

manual · 1G DSM
  3. DopeItsJack

DopeItsJack Probationary Member

Joined Sep 25, 2012
    Sartell, Minnesota
    Do you have the oil cooler lines for the oil cooler?

4. the heeat

the heeat Proven Member

Joined Jun 21, 2012
    Lebanon, Virginia
    You don't have it listed, but I'm going to ask anyway...do you have any fuel pumps for sale? I need one asap!

the heeat

644  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    · 2G DSM
  5. DIRQUIN

DIRQUIN Proven Member

Joined Mar 3, 2005
    Nashville, Tennessee
    I dont have the lines. And i dont have any pumps. Sorry.

373  0

manual · 1G DSM