The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Parts 4 Sale 1G, 2G and 3000Gt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goku1g

Probationary Member
Mar 29, 2011
fresno, California
Wsup Everyone,

Myself and Shane90GSX are selling alot of parts for 1g, 2G and 3000Gt's. We have Interior pieces, Down pipes (megan), turbos, exhaust (borla), shocks and springs (stock and after market), BOV's, stock intercooler's, Oil Cooler's, Stock Rims and many other parts for you DSM'ers! i think we have some evo stuff but it is very limited. if you are interested or need a specific part please contact me at 559 360 5401 (shoot me a text and ill see if we got the parts your looking for). Also if you need some work done to your ride im sure myself and shane could help for a fair price. Ok well thanks everyone and hope to hear from you FRESNO DSM'ERS PEACE :thumb:

Contact Info

Goku1G 559 360 5401:rocks:

Shane90GSX 559 286 9041 :hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back