The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Parting out a 91 Eagle Talon TSI AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stangmurdera

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 29, 2004
Charlotte, North_Carolina
Parting out a 91 Eagle Talon TSI AWD - Pulled out of another guy's salvage yard and was lucky to be able to. There was no title with it so I cannot sell the shell.

6 Bolt Engine - The salvage yard had it on their shelf marked as good 160k...I couldn't hear it run. You are taking a small chance by installing it without at least checking it really well. It turns over nice. The owner said the car was running great when they got it in and I have never gotten anything bad from them. I will sell the motor for $650. The turbo is gone.

Trans was already sold

Transfer Case $150 shipped (23 spline manual)

Clean Engine Harness $150 shipped

Front Bumper $100 plus shipping (shipping is usually about $100 via greyhound or freight)

Talon Grille (emblem) $55 shipped

1ga Talon Center Taillight w/ Emblem $49 shipped

1g BOV (uncrushed) $47 shipped

ECU (non eprom) $100 shipped

3 Bolt Rear End $125 shipped

3 Bolt Axles $90 shiped for the pair or $55 shipped for one

No aftermarket parts on this one at all

Call 7049320425 or Call/text 7042438804

Like us on facebook: www.facebook.com/millerimportparts

For more pics: https://www.facebook.com/millerimportparts/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1093816627339080

Attachments

• IMG_1363.JPG
    IMG_1363.JPG
    539.3 KB · Views: 89
Interested in the Talon grille emblem and front center lights if you have them all. Price shipped to 78596 zipcode?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back