The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Parting Out 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid4g63

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 9, 2006
BOSSinnovations, Washington
BOSS Innovations

Just got it in guys ...

Parting out 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. Please call or email for part availability.

SOLD

Engine

Transmission

Transfer case

Head lights

Front bumper

Wheels

Spoiler

o2 Housing

Down Pipe

Exhaust

Passenger Fender

Dash Air Ducting

Radio Bezel

Passenger Door

Passenger Side Skirt

Bumper Support

Brakes

Rotors

Springs/Shocks

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

David

Last edited:
Hey David, give me a call. I have a couple of question on a couple items. Thanks!!!

Hey David, give me a call. I have a couple of question on a couple items. Thanks!!!

Give me a call. Phone registry lost some numbers.

How much for the Rolling Shell?

I've had alot of customers waiting for some parts, so a shell sale will have to wait until I see what is all left.

i wanted to picked up the whole 97-99 headlights, front bumber, side skirts, back bumper, wing, wheels, reverse lights, but seemed all the goodies are now gone i would of used it for my 95 eclipse gst i also have

i wanted to picked up the whole 97-99 headlights, front bumber, side skirts, back bumper, wing, wheels, reverse lights, but seemed all the goodies are now gone i would of used it for my 95 eclipse gst i also have

PM me on the side skirts.

No, this goes in the drivers inner fender. There are two splash shields inside the fender, one that covers the top and front of the inside and another that covers the crank case. I am looking for the one that covers the crankcase. Sorry, I couldn't find any ilustrations to show you exactly which one.

No, this goes in the drivers inner fender. There are two splash shields inside the fender, one that covers the top and front of the inside and another that covers the crank case. I am looking for the one that covers the crankcase. Sorry, I couldn't find any ilustrations to show you exactly which one.

Has the opening to rotate the crank pulley?

I planned on putting an updated photo up tomarrow. Alot of parts are paid for, but won't be removed (picked up) until after xmas.

Do you still have the rear differential? mines shot and i need another 4 bolt rear end. Thanks

Man, it's really tough to try and remember to keep up to date on this thread. If you guys want to, your more than welcome to try and PM me, or to email me at [email protected] . I will recieve your inquirey alot quicker, than replying to the thread.

You guys are always welcome to check my site out often, to see if there are updates on available parts or vehicles, www.boss-innovations.com.

Quick response ...

I don't have the gas tank straps.

I do have a differential available.

I do have door panels available.

Please PM or email.

And sorry Ana ... only have non LSD rear axles right now.

Thanks guys :)

Hey daivd do u still have the body cause I will take it off your hands and I am looking for a 2g shell

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back