The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Parting 93 FWD NA ESI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theamsoilguy

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 18, 2010
Edmonton, AB_Canada
Parting a 93 NA FWD ESI. Im sure the US guys would be interested in the belts and pillar plastic to convert the seat belts.

Sorry the fenders\hood\headlights\tail lights are gone as is the rear wing stuff.

interior sold from91 --Have a 91 leather interior no rips that I can sell, black. The drivers is showing wear but not ripped or torn.

Last edited:
Im pulling the car out of the trailer on Sunday and should be starting disassembly soon. I believe it has new seat belts and the pillar plastic is in good condition , this is a canadian model so no suicide seat belts.

The body is not in great shape. What do you want a picture of? I do have other parts cars. A 92 also that I will be parting any interior piece, but its not easily accessible to me until May when I start going to the lake, then I can pull parts off that one. I have a 90 sitting somewhere also, but the interior is already gone.

Does this have the center section of the tail light, or is that gone too?

I could also use the stereo mounting brackets, and bezzles from it. How are the front fenders?

The front fenders are fiberglass and so it so is the hood. Its why I grabbed the car. Its crappy fiberglass work but it will go onto a track car and saves me a lot of weight.

They said something about replacing the belts for a small fortune to pass inspection a while ago. They looked new to me, score for you. I know the belt will sell, Ive sold 2 sets already off other parts cars.

Which exact part of the stereo brackets and bezzels? I can quite picture which parts you want, maybe a pic and highlight the parts.

I realize this thread is old but did the seat belt set sell? Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back