The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Part Number For Seat Belt Guides and Sunvisor Holder

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Testosteroni84

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 25, 2009
Drammen, Europe
Does anyone have the manufacturer's drawings with the part numbers for these parts?

Attachments

• Seat Belt Holder LH.jpg
    Seat Belt Holder LH.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Seat Belt Holder RH.jpg
    Seat Belt Holder RH.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
I am using this catalog:
http://mitsubishi.epc-data.com/eclipse_spyder/d38a/brgflfj/interior/mirror-grips-sunvisor/

I am a bit confused regarding another part as well.
This is the sunvisor holder.
In my car there is one dark gray holder and one light gray holder.

The catalog only has one listing for this item:
PNC# 74311 HOLDER, SUNVISOR
The part number is listed as MR743416 and the color as gray.

How can it be one part number for two different colors?
It does not make any sense.
I also thought the Spyder with beige interior came with beige sunvisor holders?

Last edited:
To explain the different colored holders, it could be that the light gray one isn't from a Spyder. In the Talon and some non-Spyder 95-99 Eclipses, MR711724 is a part number for the sunvisor holders listed in a light gray, for example. But you're right, different colors will have a different part number.

As to your other observation, yes, a car with beige interior should have beige visor holders. The part number for those in beige is MR761371.

Last edited:
If you like, you can PM me your VIN and I can look up what the original equipment is for your car. Otherwise, those are the part numbers for the colors discussed in this thread and you can order whatever color visor holder you want to go with.

That's pretty wild, I've never seen those before even when my brother bought his Spyder from the original owner the car didn't have them. How do they mount to the seat? I'm interested in getting a set for my Spyder now.

Thank you.
PM sent.
According to your VIN, you should have gray interior -- seats, carpet, trim, the works; based on that, the correct part number for your visor holders is MR743416, which is the regular gray. Interesting that someone swapped the interior for the beige at some point in time and didn't do the visor holders.

That's pretty wild, I've never seen those before even when my brother bought his Spyder from the original owner the car didn't have them. How do they mount to the seat? I'm interested in getting a set for my Spyder now.

Really? I thought all of the Spyder had these?
These are prone to break. Both of mine have started to crack around the screw.[DOUBLEPOST=1407459802][/DOUBLEPOST]
Interesting that someone swapped the interior for the beige at some point in time and didn't do the visor holders.

What do you mean? Swapped the interior for the beige?
The holders are dark gray and light gray. These are original to the car.

Last edited:
What I mean is that your car, according to Mitsubishi's own records, was originally equipped with gray -- not light gray -- interior. The below is a screen shot of the Mitsubishi ASA program with your VIN (edited for privacy) as the input and multiple, colored interior pieces selected. When the VIN is entered, the program will only output what the original equipment is for that specific VIN.

You asked about a beige interior Spyder having beige visor holders, so I assumed your interior was beige. If those are your pics in post #1, it isn't all beige. In either case, something isn't original equipment.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

What I mean is that your car, according to Mitsubishi's own records, was originally equipped with gray -- not light gray -- interior. The below is a screen shot of the Mitsubishi ASA program with your VIN (edited for privacy) as the input and multiple, colored interior pieces selected. When the VIN is entered, the program will only output what the original equipment is for that specific VIN.

You asked about a beige interior Spyder having beige visor holders, so I assumed your interior was beige. If those are your pics in post #1, it isn't all beige. In either case, something isn't original equipment.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Ah no, there must be a misunderstanding.
I just asked about the beige holders because I only saw the part number for the gray holders in the list.
My car has an all-gray interior.
There are different shades of gray in my car though.

Last edited:
I have a couple of questions concerning the baggage room.
Here is the first one:
What is the part number for the clips encircled on the photograph below?
I am having great difficulty figuring this out.

Attachments

• Baggage Room Clips.jpg
    Baggage Room Clips.jpg
    619.5 KB · Views: 137

Did you ever manage to acquire these guides for your car?

I have a set in gray if you need them. I swapped leather front seats from a coupe into my Spyder and never transferred the guides. I can take pics later today if you're interested.

I am interested.
Please send me a PM.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back