The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

part number for pump bushing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donniekak

DSM Wiseman
Mar 23, 2008
Surprise, Arizona
Well, i thought the auto was going to be a more trouble free route to going fast. ROFL At least i have a huge pile of manual transmission parts.

I cannot for the life of me find the pump bushing by itself, i have asa, and its not listed.

I have a pouring leak from behind the converter, and figured on at least replacing the seal, and pump bushing.

Does anyone have a part number, or link to where i can buy the bushing?

Well, after hours of searching, I believe this is it.
Mitsubishi Hyundai Transmission Bushings Bronze Bushings

Ok, so I have the trans out. One of the pump bolts backed out, and the rest were about a full turn loose. It looks like there is some wear on the pump bushing, so I'm going to replace it.

Is there anything else I should look at while it's open on the bench?

Thats it, I just did the same thing to mine. I had a severe leak out of the pump seal so I replaced the seal and bushing. I also went ahead and replaced the axle seals, pump seal, pump oring and the output shaft seal, although I wouldn't recommend the output shaft seal its a pain in the ass.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back