The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Part ID help!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackmamba1985

Probationary Member
Apr 21, 2017
brighton, New_York
Hi everyone just joined and need some help here. Just picked up a 95 talon tsi fwd. Long story short i needed a rear control arm for the drivers side. But i cant find the correct one. the arm i'm looking for has a hole in the top where the sway bar end link attaches to. All I'm seeing is the lateral arm which does not have this provision. Everywhere i search just shows lateral arm. here is a pic of what i'm looking for this is off a galant but sort of the same premise. Maybe im searching for the wrong part. Any help would be greatly appreciated
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I checked there but i actually need part labeled "5"
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You want the one fro the gs/gst/gsx as they all have previsions for droplinks, the RS does not have provisions since it does not have a rear roll bar,

Jnztuning and rtm and a few others sell oem arms, and im sure the like of AZ and pepboys all do aswell just quality may differ thats all

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back