1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Part ID help!!!!

Posted by blackmamba1985, Apr 21, 2017

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. blackmamba1985

blackmamba1985 Probationary Member

Joined Apr 21, 2017
    brighton, New York
    Hi everyone just joined and need some help here. Just picked up a 95 talon tsi fwd. Long story short i needed a rear control arm for the drivers side. But i cant find the correct one. the arm i'm looking for has a hole in the top where the sway bar end link attaches to. All I'm seeing is the lateral arm which does not have this provision. Everywhere i search just shows lateral arm. here is a pic of what i'm looking for this is off a galant but sort of the same premise. Maybe im searching for the wrong part. Any help would be greatly appreciated Capture.PNG

2. Detail

Detail Supporting VIP

Joined May 28, 2003
    Marietta, Georgia

412  5

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM

796  23

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    14.000 @ 109.000 · 2G DSM
  3. blackmamba1985

blackmamba1985 Probationary Member

Joined Apr 21, 2017
    brighton, New York
    I checked there but i actually need part labeled "5" Capture1.PNG

4. Jsrunnlus

Jsrunnlus Proven Member

Joined Apr 21, 2017
    Piedmont, South Carolina
  5. ec17pse

ec17pse Freelancer

Joined Nov 1, 2008
    London, Europe
    You want the one fro the gs/gst/gsx as they all have previsions for droplinks, the RS does not have provisions since it does not have a rear roll bar,

Jnztuning and rtm and a few others sell oem arms, and im sure the like of AZ and pepboys all do aswell just quality may differ thats all

Road Race Build 8K  10  50

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    175 whp · 180.1 lb/ft · 2G DSM