The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

park the car and look what happens

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcpcola

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 3, 2004
Billings, Montana
I park the car to swap the motor and damn if it don't start snowing. This pic is like 5 minutes ago

i guess its going to be a snowy project this year...hope you can get to a garage

HA HA I got a three car garage its just got two motors, my CBR600 F1, and a supra in it now.

yeah Global Warming my Ass

mcpcola said:
HA HA I got a three car garage its just got two motors, my CBR600 F1, and a supra in it now.

wow thats a nice garage...

what kind of supra?

swade

swade said:
wow thats a nice garage...

what kind of supra?

swade

89 Turbo Targa - Rebuilding motor for a friend
1 7MGTE - BHG damn the luck
1 4G63T - Damn AC belt broke got tangled in the Timing belt and now i need pistons and I had to replace the head - Bent all 16 valves and broke 4 completely off

Where in FL I just moved from Pensacola FL like 7 months ago?

Here is an update on the snow progress

Ugh, not snow already. Its only October... you poor fool.

BOOOOO snow is only useful for about 3 and a half hours then you just want it to go away for the next ten years.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back