The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Panama City DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah, I've just never brought my car out there. My engine is currently at Dale's shop out there. Gotta come and pick it up here soon.

when was the last time you talked to dale? My friend and I have been tryin to get ahold of him for acouple days. what kinda work you getting done?

Day before yesterday. My engine is done. Just wasn't aware of the total price I was gonna have to pay so have to save up about another $800 and go get it (I do tuning on the side so hope I get some tunes quick).

Fully built motor. 2.3L Aluminum rod Vader setup, 9:1 compression, DKS3 cams, 1mm oversized valves, Bee-mad springs, etc. etc.

butchered crank also? I actually seen those rods last time I was there. Remind me not to pull up aside your car at a red light, LOL. what programs you use to tune?

Yep, those are my parts. Lol. With a FP exhaust manifold and Dsm86 turbo and side exit exhaust as well. I use Ecmlink.

Street tune. Nope, haven't heard of them. I'm usually tuning for others anyway. Ecmlink Remote Tuning Services on facebook is my page.

Oh, I am sorry, only reason I asked is bc they are new to town and a rivalry is always nice to drum up business. (If not alittle fun) xD If countries can make money on wars shouldn't everyone? Drunkmann tuning is kinda a subby only thing. Suby's are like varmain here in Pcola. So, frail and bug ridden..LOL

Doesn't offend me any. Lol.

I try to get along with other tuners. Never know when you might need help, or they might need it. I really only use Ecmlink and I don't know EVERYTHING. Know enough to be making money from tuning and make my own page though. Lol.

Don't mind if they care to ask me questions or whatever, but I don't know crap about Suby's.

Probably easier to look me up on Facebook though. Scott Laird and my picture is my license plate (EATS V8S).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back