The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Painting the Project 95 eclipse need suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpoolN

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2003
Coventry, Rhode_Island
About to get the 95 gsx painted gettin 97-99 front bumper, side skirts, and rear bumber. Looking for suggestions on a color. Nothing 2 crazy but something unique.

LIME GREEN LOL jk

I've always liked the dark silver look, two tone color is also nice but only a few colors can pull that off

Yea this is a tough descision.. If anyone has any pics to post them up.

i saw a nice gst today out in Rosemount, it had black rims with a chrom lip, but it was darksilver and had a small black section all the way around the bottom, i think it looked kinda nice.

Sunset Bronze Metallic, its a color on limited edition minivans, more red then orange

*goes outside to find his rear bumber.

You can deliberate about what color looks paramount all day. But regardless of what color you finally settle on, it is going to look horrendous if you elect to go shoddy on who paints your car.

You can deliberate about what color looks paramount all day. But regardless of what color you finally settle on, it is going to look horrendous if you elect to go shoddy on who paints your car.

Exactly, a shitty painter can make any super candy pearl look like shit LOL

A good paint man can make basic black look like it came from heaven.
Its also all about the quality of product.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back