The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Painting car soon, what exterior combo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNAKE_15

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 28, 2012
Bakersfield, California
So I'm repainting my Talon after being hit. My 2gb Talon trunk got twisted so I have to use my 2ga trunk

What do you guys think about going wingless with a ducktail I ordered and deleting my antenna and rear wiper? Also debating on installing the 2gb strakes since I can't find a template nor do I wanna drill holes in the wrong spots. Painting the car original Barcelona red pearl/wild berry

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yellow bumper and wheels, white fenders and hood, rest of car black with a white ducktail spoiler.

Yep, it'll look like a bald eagle alrite. :talon::hellyeah:

Yellow bumper and wheels, white fenders and hood, rest of car black with a white ducktail spoiler.

Yep, it'll look like a bald eagle alrite. :talon::hellyeah:
LOLLOLLOLLOL
If you're doing a color change, only do it if you paint the engine bay and all the jambs.
I'm repainting the same factory color so everything gonna match. I can't wait to see how it'll turn out!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back