The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Paint Shops

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whooride98

Probationary Member
Jul 31, 2002
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
I'm looking at getting my whole car painted. I'm looking for any custom paint shops in the area that do really good work and have a good reputation. I've checked out a few auto body shops but they said they don't specialize in re-painting cars, they tend to specialize just in collision and body work. Anybody that can pass any info. on to me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Interesting!! I also have a 95 GSX and I am ALSO looking for a good paint shop. Aslo looking for a custom paint job. Maybe if we share information on this we'll be able to come up with something!

There is a guy named Mike Ellis who has a mobile shop called Modern Automotive Dynamics. He will be in the Aberdeen, Maryland area at the end of October. If you guys are serious and have cash in hand he does fantastic work and is well worth the money and the wait. Let me know if you are serious about it and I can put you into contact with him.

my buddy works at a place called "Nicks Auto Body." he does private work himself, he'd probably be able to give you a decent price on it depending on how much body work needs to be done. he does pretty good work, he painted my car for me. if your interested send me a pm and i can get you some more info.

he lives in the harrisburg area so it's not that far from mt joy.

Incase you wanted some info on pricing. I went to three custome paint shops. I got quotes from $3000 to $8000. This is for single stage black, shaving the antenna, rear windshield wiper and all the sprayers. I also stripped the car. I ended up going with the lowest bid and it is going to cost $4300.

Just an idea of what it is costing here in Phoenix, AZ.

Thanks for the replies back. I too also have gotten quotes from $3000-$8000. I'm still looking around to compare prices and quality of work.

Any contact info for R Miller in Palmyra?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back