The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Paint Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gjlc

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 12, 2008
29 Palms, California
I am looking for a shop that can paint my side skirts. Any positive or negative experiences with any shops in the Portland metro area? Also, what could I expect to pay? I plan on removing the side skirts myself and taking them in. Any advice to help reduce costs would be welcome. Not sure if it matters but the car is Silver Minden Pearl Ap52. Thanks in advance for any help.

May I suggest just painting them yourself? If not, I have a guy who has painted his own car in his shop, he might do it for $100 or so.

I considered it but I don't have the tools or know how when it comes to painting. Is your friend close to Portland? I'll probably start getting quotes this week. I would appreciate it if you could put me in contact with him.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back