The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Paint Scheme

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Looks like your idea is a lot like what a stock 1ga looks like.

So I like it!

I've seen a few talon 1gb pandas and I did not like them as much as what I currently have. Just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I 'll see if this works....

Don

Since these photos I have changed out the headlights, to HID Halos, black to blend in with the hood lines.
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/...D34-F8B566D94836-780-000001E273613023.jpgI'll see if I can dig up some more recent pics... But you get the idea I was referring to...
Don

The paint job is awesome! I loe the way the black wraps around the whole car, very nice!:thumb:

Looks like your idea is a lot like what a stock 1ga looks like.

So I like it!

I've seen a few talon 1gb pandas and I did not like them as much as what I currently have. Just my opinion.

That is almost exactly what I was thinking of, I never even thought of the 1ga.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very clean Panda Obsidian
Not too many out there in that shape!
:D

Iceman,
The 1g has some great lines for making the lower black wrap around effect work well for you. Clean start/stop places at natural body lines. If you like that look I recommend adding a pinstripe where the 2 colors meet to accent it. If you look close you might be able to see the grey pin I used - ties to the color of my leather interior - red, gray or silver would go very well with a Panda scheme...
:thumb:

I've always liked the black and white like that. Looks good.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back