The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Paint code?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95'GSX-rated

Probationary Member
Nov 29, 2006
Bristol, Connecticut
Since my firewall sticker faded away, i'm having difficulty finding a way to determine the color of my car. I'm looking to have it repainted its stock color later this summer, its a dark teal metallic as shown in this picture. ive only seen a hand full of cars with this color. if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it. Its a 1995 GSX.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

There's a sticky with every paint color in there, check it out.

EDIT: I'm not quite sure how to read the 95-99 ones but it may be guess and check.

PS: If I was paying to have the whole car repainted I would go with something unique or different. But that's only my opinion.

well that's why I'm getting it repainted the same color, most 2g DSM's in my area are either, black, blue, red or silver. The only ones I've seen with my same color have been out of state just cruising around. so in itself i think the teal is a unique color. i guess I'm gona have to find a paint book and do the guessing game with it when i get the chance if anyone else doesn't know.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back